Sequence Project 3
Gostaria de reagir a esta mensagem? Crie uma conta em poucos cliques ou inicie sessão para continuar.

People who create fake news online should be banned from the platform they posted on

+26
Ketlyn Bonezzi
Sophiaachiquito
karoline
Guilherme S M D
Gustavo Christen
Karen Cristina D.S. Rocha
Nathalia Paes Munhão
Vinícius
Sarah Cristina
lucas perini
yasdeola
matheus
ketlin Schneider
anthony B
E Munarin
Ramon
luiza
samantha
Lucas martini
gorges
Giorgio_L
yasmindolsanvieira
Maria Teixeira
Emily Voigt
Gabriel lohn consoli
Admin
30 participantes
Ir para baixo
Sophiaachiquito

People who create fake news online should be banned from the platform they posted on - Página 2 Empty Re: People who create fake news online should be banned from the platform they posted on

Qua Out 25, 2023 10:58 am
Yes, people who post often end up deceiving and harming many people, and banning them from social media is a form of censorship and also a way of not spreading fake news. So I think, yes, people should be banned from the app they post on.
Ketlyn Bonezzi

People who create fake news online should be banned from the platform they posted on - Página 2 Empty Re: People who create fake news online should be banned from the platform they posted on

Qua Out 25, 2023 10:59 am
Yes, because create fake news online can lead people to believe in absurd things, like some recipes which can even be harmful to your health, So i think yes, users that create fake should be banned from the platform, so that there is less misinformation.
MariaBoeing

Qua Out 25, 2023 11:00 am
Believe me yes, because even though the person is spreading a lie in the community, this does not take away their right to say things on the internet. It is this fake news that people must know how to identify through reliable sources what is true or not.
Gabrielle.rezende

Qua Out 25, 2023 11:06 am
I agree with the idea to expel those who publish fake news, after all, if a person has the capacity to create fake news, she must know that all her actions could have consequences.
Arthur Tambosi Mees

Qui Out 26, 2023 11:31 am
Yes, people who publish fake news should be banned from social networks to control and veracity of news on the networks..
Sophia Eduarda da Rosa

Qui Out 26, 2023 8:18 pm
In my opinion, yes. Everyone knows what is right and wrong, what should and should not be posted on the Internet, if she has the capacity to post something bad, she must have the capacity to know how to deal with the consequences of her actions.
Conteúdo patrocinado

Ir para o topo
Permissões neste sub-fórum
Não podes responder a tópicos