Sequence Project 3
Gostaria de reagir a esta mensagem? Crie uma conta em poucos cliques ou inicie sessão para continuar.

What was the worst fake news you’ve ever heard?

+18
E Munarin
Gustavo Christen
gorges
Maria Eduarda Nunes
Sarah Cristina
Emily Voigt
Eduarda Brandes Cavichiol
Lucas martini
Nathalia Paes Munhão
Sophia Eduarda da Rosa
samantha
lucas perini
Arthur Tambosi Mees
Guilherme S M D
yasdeola
yasmindolsanvieira
luiza
Admin
22 participantes
Ir para baixo
Admin
Admin
https://sequenceproject.forumeiros.com

What was the worst fake news you’ve ever heard? Empty What was the worst fake news you’ve ever heard?

Qua Nov 01, 2023 10:57 am
Write about the worst fake news you’ve ever heard using 2 connectives and 3 expressions Shocked
luiza

What was the worst fake news you’ve ever heard? Empty Re: What was the worst fake news you’ve ever heard?

Qua Nov 01, 2023 11:04 am
Personally, I think the worst fake news I've ever seen is that the Covid vaccine has become an alligator, a lot of people believe that this really happens and don't take the vaccine because of that, I think it's kind of stupid because it's really hard to believe that, but in conclusion This is too absurd for me

Admin gosta desta mensagem

yasmindolsanvieira

What was the worst fake news you’ve ever heard? Empty Re: What was the worst fake news you’ve ever heard?

Qua Nov 01, 2023 11:16 am

In my opinion, the worst fake news I've ever heard was said during the pandemic. This is because, there was a lot of fake news at that time. Despite it seeming obvious, many people believed the news that we would turn into alligators when taking the vaccine. It is certainly false and no one turned into an alligator, it was just ignorance. Personally, I think that ia very harmful and ended up spreading the wrong things on social media.

yasdeola

Qua Nov 01, 2023 11:21 am
in my opinion, the worst fake news was in 2012 a woman went viral in Brazil saying she was pregnant with quadruplets, with this the programs wanted to interview her, but an interviewer doubted a lot about this story and it is a fact that it is rare to get pregnant with such a big belly like hers, to summarize, a man went to interview the doctor of the pregnant with taubate and he revealed that it was a lie.

Guilherme S M D

Qua Nov 01, 2023 11:22 am
It’s a fact that in the past, I remember hearing our teacher Júlio complain about the Fake News he had heard. The fake news spread during the pandemic and consisted of saying that anyone who took the vaccine that fights the disease would turn into a crocodile. In my opinion, this is very easy news to debunk. This is because, so far, no vaccine has the capacity to change human as severely as this news says. Even so, many people believe this because they don’t have the necessary knowledge of how a vaccine works and how it acts in the body. In conclusion, I know it is false because it is something very absurd.

Arthur Tambosi Mees

Qua Nov 01, 2023 11:25 am
In my opinion, the worst fake news I ever seen is that the covid vaccine modified DNA and had an implanted chip in humans who take vaccine. In conclusion, I agree that the vaccine was created faster than normal and that is why fake news was created.

lucas perini

Qua Nov 01, 2023 11:32 am
Two of the most damaging fake news stories include the false claim that COVID-19 is a hoax, which undermines public health efforts, and the baseless assertion that former US President Barack Obama is not a US citizen, aiming to delegitimize his presidency. The rapid spread and lack of evidence behind these stories highlights the importance of combating misinformation and promoting accurate information

samantha

Qua Nov 01, 2023 11:46 am
I think the worst fake news i have ever heard it’s the “whatsapp chain”. Basically the whatsapp chain are messages that contain prayers and they say to the people that they need to send this message to others people, groups of friends and others. It’s clear that this is really really bad, this fake news mainly affects the older people, who send this chains, thinking that what is in the message will actually happen, so they send it to other people making they believe in this fake new to. In my opinion i disagree with this fake news.

Sophia Eduarda da Rosa

Qua Nov 01, 2023 2:09 pm
Im my opnion, the fake news that I consider something ignorant even for those who believe, is from the history in which When taking the Covid-19 vaccine, you would have a government chip inside you. And unfortunately, many people still believe that.I believe that this is something ignorant because you brainwash people with weak minds, who unfortunately don't have much access to true news and end up believing things like that, which can harm them.it's clear that things need to change, because this is public health.

Nathalia Paes Munhão

Qua Nov 01, 2023 2:18 pm
I believe that the worst fake news i’ve ever heard was during the pandemic, and it said that when taking the vaccine, a chip would be injected into the person’s body. Eventually, many people say that it’s true, but, in fact, it’s completely nonsense. To sum up, this type of news could lead people to not take the vaccine, when we all know that this is very important.

Lucas martini

Qua Nov 01, 2023 6:05 pm
I imagine it was the news that discouraged people from taking the corona virus vaccine, in this fake news it said that whoever took the vaccine would turn into an alligator. It is one of the worst fake news because in addition to being fake news, it tells a story that harmed several people, even more so because it is about a vaccine for a very dangerous disease. fake news about health, diseases, medicines, just like the fake news about cloroquina said by former president Bolsonaro.Everyone must be careful when passing on dubious information as it can affect many lives, in some cases even leading to the death of other people like the news mentioned before.

Eduarda Brandes Cavichiol

Qua Nov 01, 2023 7:59 pm
To my mind, the biggest fake news I've ever seen was an Instagram reel in which a Pastor interpreted a biblical verse with the comma moved and this completely changed the sentence. The verse said not to commit adultery and with its mistake the sentence became "No, commit adultery". It is widely known that social networks are used by everyone and a publication like this reached many believers who, due to, began to act in the way recommended by the pastor. I agree that social networks are great means of communication, but even so still be careful about what goes on there.

Emily Voigt

Qua Nov 01, 2023 9:21 pm
I think that during the pandemic, it was the height of fake news on the Internet and, well created, making many people believe it was true, in addition to creating fights and discussions. In my opinion, the worst news was that the vaccine turned people into alligators. In conclusion, it is clear that things posted on the Internet without filters are absurd.

Sarah Cristina

Qua Nov 01, 2023 9:28 pm
In my opinion, the worst fake news I’ve ever seen, was about people that got the vaccine the COVID-19 and would became crocodile. Many people believed at this and therefore didn’t get the vaccine.
To conclude, it’s true that, these people that didn’t get vaccine that will have weaker symptoms, and also, maybe they don't have enough knowledge about the vaccine.

Maria Eduarda Nunes

Qua Nov 01, 2023 9:59 pm
In my opinion, the fake news I receive most are prayer chains and homemade recipes to “cure” illnesses, which are sent via WhatsApp. Also, there are messages at the end of the prayers that say to share, otherwise something bad will happen. It is a fact that these messages cause misinformation and distress in people.

gorges

Qua Nov 01, 2023 10:42 pm
Personally, I think that the worst fake news I’ve ever heard is that when you get the Covid-19 vaccine, your DNA is going to be modified. It’s a fact that it isn’t true, following all the studies around it. Even so, a lot of people prefer to believe in these lies, just because they like the person who’s telling it, mainly politicians, denying science. In conclusion, a lot of people haven’t got the vaccine only because of that, causing many deaths.

Gustavo Christen

Qua Nov 01, 2023 11:00 pm
In my opinion, the worst fake news I've ever heard in internet was during the Covid-19 pandemic, that the vaccine came with a chip made in China and would control us. It obviously fake, but many people ended up falling for it and not get vaccinat and Therefore, it is very important to know and study science and not fall for fake news.

E Munarin

Qua Nov 01, 2023 11:53 pm
The worst fake news I've ever heard was that the Pope had endorsed Donald Trump for president. This was a completely fabricated story that was widely circulated on social media in the days leading up to the 2016 election.

Vinícius

What was the worst fake news you’ve ever heard? Empty ...

Qui Nov 02, 2023 12:00 am
During the pandemic, it was possible for the population to be easily deceived by fake news. a lot of news was passed on and a lot of information was obtained in such a way that it is not possible to explain.

But it was possible to see several Fake News, such as: The vaccine against Covid-19 has a liquid chip and artificial intelligence for population control; The vaccine against Covid-19 will modify the DNA of human beings

anthony B

What was the worst fake news you’ve ever heard? Empty The worst fake news

Qui Nov 02, 2023 6:41 am
The worst fake news that I ever heard is about the shape of the earth, in 2020 a lot of fake news was landed in the internet, it's widely known the spherical shape of the earth, despite this, the flat earth was difunded in the social media, as a result this "theory" are anti-science, it's clear that try to change something already kown by society.

matheus

Qui Nov 02, 2023 2:48 pm
The worst fake news I've ever heard was during the Covid-19 vaccine rollout. False information was spread, suggesting that the vaccine could genetically modify DNA, creating a "new species of humans." Consequently, innocent and uninformed individuals started believing that taking the vaccine could turn them into, for example, an alligator. This situation caused widespread panic and created a highly delicate scenario, as it involved larger motivations beyond just the vaccine.

Gabriel lohn consoli

Qui Nov 30, 2023 9:50 pm
In addition to the story of the vaccine that turned people into crocodiles, I also heard about a cow that produced 100 liters of milk a day.
Vinícius

Qui Nov 30, 2023 10:40 pm
Over time, the term fake news was created, which aims to construct a narrative for specific purposes. I was able to analyze that fake news has always been part of our society, being possible to observe in the political and health circles... It is always necessary to have a more critical reading and view of the information. Therefore, I see that the biggest Fake News I was able to witness was during the pandemic period, where people gave information and their opinions without having the slightest knowledge.
Conteúdo patrocinado

Ir para o topo
Permissões neste sub-fórum
Não podes responder a tópicos